Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Cest La Vie

Hello thanks for stopping by my little part of cyberspace today!

Sharing a couple of layouts I created a little while ago now with the very pretty Cest La Vie collection.  Another super pretty collection from Couture Creations.

I used the ephemera pack and the 12 x 12 paper pad and added some metal and chipboard too.



The 12 x 12 paper pad has some beautiful pages in with those really pretty blossoms on. Soft muted tones


This last one I added a bit of stamping around the white space.  I have to admit, I'm not really a fan of how it turned out so I'm thinking of ripping the main part off and popping it onto some white cardstock and then leaving it.  It just looks a little like overload for me :)


Until next time





No comments:

Post a Comment