Thursday, November 1, 2018

White on white scrapping


Hello paper people and welcome back!

I love a nice clean white background.  Its where I seem to feel most comfortable when scrapping.  As much as I love patterned paper I always feel like I am "overloading" my page at times so the white for me just calms things down a little and helps bring your eyes back to the photo.

These next two layouts I created using white embossed card as well as white embellishments.

I love how these turned out and coupled with the white stitching it just has a really fresh feel.



So my next layout is again with embossed squares but this time I have kept them all the same size.  I  really like the white on white with the black and white photos too.  Just soft and pretty.




Both my layouts were teamed up with some Dusty Attic chippy and those little black title words just make it all pop a little.

Until next time

Stay crafty



No comments:

Post a Comment