Thursday, November 8, 2018

Happy Birthday 18

Welcome paper friends, to my little part of cyberspace.

Today something really different for me.

Different in colours that I would never normally choose and no flowers!  I had these pics to scrap of my boys 18th birthday recently so I decided to be brave and pull out the distress inks and go nuts.



I coloured some white cardstock with the inks and then stamped the stitched circles and cut them out.  Before I stuck them onto my white background I added some stamping for extra interest. 

I seem to gravitate toward geometrical shapes when scrapping boys so I pulled this long chippy piece from Dusty Attic and used that as well as the little hearts.  It needed something extra just to finish it off so I decided to add the gold micro beads.

Didn't turn out too bad at all!

Thanks for stopping by

Until next time



No comments:

Post a Comment