Friday, November 9, 2018

Birthday Cards

Hello and welcome back!

I don't know about you but I have a whole pile of cards I have made over the last few months and they just keep piling up but for some reason when I have an upcoming birthday I like to make a card for that person rather than use one I have already made.  Just feels a little more personal I guess.

So today I have two cards to share.  One is for a lovely lady who comes along to my scrapbook classes and has become a dear friend and the other is for my dear bestie who's birthday it was yesterday.




I grabbed some chippy and some pretty paper and flowers and before I knew it these cards came together quickly!


I fussy cut a few flowers for this one and also added some foil to the birdcage too.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time.  Keep crafting




No comments:

Post a Comment