Saturday, November 10, 2018

More Petite Jardin

Hello scrappers!

Thanks for popping by

I have still been working with the oh so pretty Le Petite Jardin collection from Couture Creations.  It's such a pretty collection!

Today I have scrapped a photo of my hubby.  He works as an Engineer at Curtin University and has just been nominated for an award for Excellence in his field of work.  It is actually quite a big deal with professional photos at work so I snapped this quick pic before he left that morning and decided to scrap it.


I really like the water colour paper in this collection.  Yep I have used flowers and it is a boy page but really I don't care.  I enjoyed creating it and for me that's the main thing :)

Below are a couple of close up shots.


I have also tucked in some of the super sweet velum poinsettias from last years Christmas collection.  I love these!  They are so handy for adding to your clusters and layers.


Until next time



No comments:

Post a Comment