Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Treasure the moments

Hello!

Thanks for stopping by

I thought I would challenge myself this week and use a piece of patterned paper for my background.  Normally I really like the white background as everything just seems to jump on the page but I thought I would try something a little challenging.  Well challenging for me.


I used some beautiful Blue Fern papers that had been in my stash for ages and teamed it up with some Dusty Attic Chipboard and some pretty flowers.

To add a little bit of texture to the background I used some plasterboard joint tape that I found hanging around my hubby's shed.  Its sticky on the back and works a treat!

Below is a closer look at the pretty chippy.  I added some embossing powder and then splattered with paint and added Prima waxes 


I also love those sweet velum flowers that I have tuck under.  They were a Christmas line from Couture Creations but they are the perfect little filler for flower clusters.

Until next time





No comments:

Post a Comment