Sunday, October 14, 2018

NOW AND FOREVER WITH CELEBR8

Hello!  Nice to see you!

I was fortunate enough to travel over to Brisbane earlier this year for the annual Scrapbook and Papercraft expo.

Wow!  We had the best time and shopped up a storm.  While I was over there I met the owners of the South African company - Celebr8.  Erin and Dennis are lovely people and have totally divine paper collections.  I couldn't resist this one called Now and Forever.  I loved everything about it!

Here is my first layout.  This is an older pic back in the day when my hubby thought he was hip and cool with his long hair hehehehehe.

I love the pretty soft pink flowers and the green in this collection but teamed with the blue it just all "pops"




I created this layout with the title as the starting point and worked everything else around it.  The chipboard is a light colour so it took my distress oxides perfectly and blended them really well.




I think this is my favourite of the three.  Maybe its just the photos but I love how this came up.  Lots of clustered embellishments and using the frame that the chipboard pieces came attached to as an element too.  Love the little paper bows.



Think I will have to start making plans to go back next year to stock up on more of these gorgeous collections :)

Until next time







No comments:

Post a Comment