Friday, October 19, 2018

Scrapping with Le Petit Jardin

Hello and thank you for stopping by

Today on my doorstep waiting for me was the new Let Petit Jardin collection from Couture Creations.

The colours are really quite pretty and so fresh!  I jumped in straight away and came up with two layouts.


I have had this pic of my mum and dad for a little while now and have been waiting to scrap it.  It wasn't the best of photos as it was taken on my phone and it was getting late and a bit dark, but its a special shot as it was taken on their 50th wedding anniversary.  This collection really seemed to work perfectly with it.

Here is a close up of one of the flower clusters.


This second layout came together so quickly.  I fell in love with the die cut flowers so I used them as a starting point and worked my layout around it.  I love the fresh white background.




Here's a close up of some of the details.  That birdcage I inked with my distress inks and then added some gold foil over the top to give it a bit of an aged look.




Think I will definitely using the collection a little more!

Until next time




2 comments:

  1. Jo, these LOs are both so special and simply gorgeous! I love the design on the first one and how you started with the floral arrangement and worked around it on the second one. Beautiful paper collection too. Your blog looks fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much Vicki for taking the time to look and leave a comment. Much love to you x

      Delete