Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Happy Together

I have been doing a bit of catch up blog work recently.  My little part of cyberspace has been well and truly neglected so some of these layouts are a little old.

Here is one that I completed that is way out of my comfort zone.  Mixed media! ARRGHH!!!

I so struggle with mixed media!  Nothing ever seems to splat where it is sposed to and it always looks like a hot mess. This one however I was happy with!

I was playing with the new Ken Oliver Colour Burst powders.  Wow! Now they are fun to play with.


So I did some embossing paste on the background after I used the powders then added some stamping as well in two different oxide inks.

I then covered those cool chippy pieces (from Dusty Attic) with some embossing powder in blue and then added some Prima wax.

Here's a closer look at some of the details.



Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time



No comments:

Post a Comment