Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Sue's Artsy Ephemera

Hi hi!

Hope you are all well

So back in June I was lucky enough to go over to Brisbane for the Scrapbook Expo.  We had the most fantastic weekend.  I went with a friend and also met my dear friend Adriana who I have had the please of working along side of with Couture Creations.

It was the perfect chance to meet up with friends and make new ones too.

While there the very talented Sue Smyth released some Arty Ephemera packs and I was lucky enough to have a play with them.

Here is what I created


How beautiful are those vintage roses!  They remind me of the flowers that bloomed in my nan's garden.

This next one is my favourite I think.  So many pretty little elements to cluster and tuck under and I love that sweet little girl that is nestled in the flowers at the bottom.


This one I made a cluster with a combination of the ephemera using the tag, the flowers and also cutting out the little vintage girl.  She actually had a little chicken sitting on her hand but I fussy cut out one of the butterflies and replaced it with that.


Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time




No comments:

Post a Comment