Sunday, October 21, 2018

Scrapping with my cameo


Hi!  Hope you are well.

Sharing with you today a layout I created a while ago now using my cameo.

My dear hubby gave me one as a gift for our wedding anniversary and I must say I was a little hesitant at first to use it.  I finally got brave and man - I don't know why it took me so long!

Here is my layout that created.


So I cut the background out on some light weight chipboard.  Originally my idea was to use it as a stencil which I did by gently sponging on inks through the chippy to the back of a white card.  But - when I did that I realised I like the effect on the chippy more than the back piece so I discarded that and carried on.

I added some epoxy like cogs and altered them slightly with some Prima waxes. 

Thanks for stopping by

Keep scrapping




No comments:

Post a Comment