Thursday, October 18, 2018

Mixed Media Cards

Hello friends

Today I have some mixed media cards to share AND they are male oriented cards!  I know, who would of thought?  Generally my work is very clean and ordered and as much as I love the look of mixed media and grunge, its not often that I master it.  Mine ALWAYS looks like a hot mess!

Anyway I had a couple of birthdays coming up, that of my son who was turning 18 and my hubby so I had to get busy.

Here is the card I made for my son.


I used my oxide inks to make the background then added some texture paste and stamping.  Added my chippy and some paint splatters and - what do you know?  I was actually happy with the result!

Next is the card I made for my hubby.  He always complains that I never make him a card so really had to put the effort in this year!


Again I have used my distress oxides for the colour on the background.  Added some texture paste and some stamping.  My chippy which I added some foil to and my sentiment and DONE!

Super easy and for once happy with the results.

Until next time





No comments:

Post a Comment