Sunday, October 14, 2018

BOYS RULE!

Hey hey hey!  Welcome!

Today I wanted to share with you a couple of layouts I completed with the super cool Boys Rule collection from Cocoa Vanilla.

Zoe has knocked it out of the ball park again with this collection!


I started with my standard white background and then did some stamping with distress oxides.  I then added that long cog border which is from Dusty Attic.  Kept it simple by inking it black and then adding some Prima gold wax over the top.  I think it is the chipboard that just lifts the page.


For my second layout I have again started with my white base and stamped and this time incorporated the cog chipboard down the bottom.  Another chippy from Dusty Attic this time just inked blue and gently swiped over the top with some black ink.


Considering I struggle with boy layouts I'm really pleased with how these turned out.  Not a pretty flower in sight!

Until next time

Happy scrapping!




No comments:

Post a Comment