Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Portrait of a lady - Graphic 45

Hello!

Do you ever buy paper and because it is so pretty its so hard to cut up?  I do.  Every time I purchase Graphic 45 papers.  I LOVE them but to make that first cut is so hard.

I spend hours just looking at it in all its perfect glory but then once I make the first cut I'm good to go.

These papers were released a while ago but it has taken me that long to finally play.

Here are my layouts


How beautiful is that lady?  So I used her as a focal point on my page and then built my flower cluster around her and then tucked my photo in.  This is my favourite photo of my children.

Below is a closer look.



My second layout I used both ladies but I also cut the frames from the paper too.




Here is a closer look at the cluster towards the bottom.



I bought a heap of this collection.  I think I must of been thinking I would make a mini album from it.  Now that I have cut into the paper it should be a lot easier to continue of crafting.

Until next time




No comments:

Post a Comment