Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Reject Shop Goodies





Hello and welcome to my part of cyber world :)

A little while ago I was looking in The Reject Shop.  Its a shop we have here in Australia which is probably similar to the dollar stores in the states.  While just browsing I came across these gorgeous 6 x 6 scrapbook pads and matching embellishments.

I fell in love with the colour and the foiling on the pages and while the quality wasn't quite as good as our big brand scrapping suppliers they did make for some really pretty pages.

Here is my first one.


So I grabbed a little bit of chipboard for my middle cluster and stamped the back ground and that was basically it!.  I love how this turned out.  The little caption at the bottom of my photo says "A Beautiful Chaos"  It describes this photo perfectly.  I was a single mum with three small children and life was totally crazy and chaotic but in amongst all that chaos life was beautiful.  And the little ticket that says "Photo Opportunity" - well as you can imagine with 3 small children and being on my own there wasn't many opportunities for photos!

Here is my second layout.


I love how this one turned out too.  I used those circle chipboards and coloured them with oxide inks then sprayed with water.  I love the quirky little embellishments in this.  The Zebra, the coat hanger and those dominoes.  It just all seem to work for me.

Thanks for stopping by.  Hope I have inspired you in some small way.

Until next time



No comments:

Post a Comment