Friday, October 12, 2018

One photo two ways

Hello and welcome to my scrappy corner

Today I have two layouts to share with you.

I have scrapped the same photo twice as I wanted to give one layout to my daughter and the other to her bestie in a boxed frame.

This first one I used a beautiful cut file with open triangles on and backed them with the pretty paper. Using Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks I gave the file a light colouring.  Then added all my pretty flowers and also some lace made using embossing paste and silicone mates.  The frame I also made by spreading some embossing paste into a silicone mat.  These are great as they are so light on your page.

This one is for my daughters bestie.  For all the time that teenagers waste on their phones today, sometimes they get some really lovely shots.  They see life differently to us and I love this pic the girls took just hanging together and the little heart filter over the top of the pic



Here is my second layout

Again I have used a cut file tho it is a little hard to see coz as usual I have covered it up with so much pretty stuff.  I have used the same inks again (boy I love those oxide inks!) and then added some more silicone moulds that I made.


Thanks so much for popping by.

Until next time

Jo


No comments:

Post a Comment