Friday, August 2, 2019

Summer Sunshine - August Mood Board Dusty Attic

Hello friends, its Jo here to share with you my take on this months mood board for the month of August!

Here is our mood board to play with.


Doesn't that look so good right about now for us in Australia?  The pool and the palm trees reminded me a little of our little backyard oasis so I decided to scrapbook a pic of us around the pool in summer time.  Not something you see very often for me!  I'm usually on the side of the water.  Never in it!


I started by adding some blue ink to my background page and then fussy cut some tropical images.  I then started to tuck under all that yummy Dusty Attic goodness!

The beautiful branch #3 that is featuring on my page I just covered with gesso and left it without anything other colouring.

I added some distress oxide ink in Salty Ocean to the Broken Bits #6 and tucked them under my photo and in my clustering of embellishments.

The foliage # 19 I added some gesso to and then gently added some green ink to it but didn't completely cover it.

My title I kept simple with the mini tags no. 3 .

Here are a couple of close up shots



Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope I have inspired you a little and will give the mood board challenge a go!

Dusty Attic Chipboard used: 



Until next time






1 comment:

  1. This is a fabulous LO, Jo! I love all of the layering on it. My kind of LO.

    ReplyDelete