Monday, August 12, 2019

Let it Snow - Kaisercraft


Hello Kaisercraft fans and welcome to my very first post as an official Kaisercraft Design Team member! 

To say I am excited is a little bit of an understatement!  I am extremely humbled to be a part of this team, its been a bit of dream for a few years now and I am so looking forward to sharing my creations with you.

Today I am sharing a Christmas layout (I know Christmas!) using the oh so pretty Let It Snow collection.  This collection is full of shimmer and shine with lots of silver foiling and the most prettiest of soft greens and turquoise colours.



KAISERCRAFT PRODUCTS: P2810 Wonderland | PP1074 Paper Pad | CT968 Collectables | FL655 Wood Flourish | DD815 Sketched Circle Frame

To start my page I cut pieces of paper from the paper pad into 2.5 x 2.5 inch squares and stuck them on a white 12 x 12 cardstock that was trimmed to 11 x 11 inches.  I then hand stitched around the edges for a patchwork look.  I then adhered this page to P2810 Wonderland.


Next I made a paper cluster again from the small paper pad and also tucked in a doily. 
I positioned this on the right hand side of my page.



I added my photo and also framed it using the Sketched Circle Frame die. 
 Now its time to make your pretty clusters. I have layered this on top of each other with a mix of foam tape and glue.   Oh these baubles are sooooo pretty!  They would look perfect on a card too for a special someone.


I added the clusters to the left hand side of my page as well as a couple of the extra baubles from the collectables pack.  To make them look a little more grounded on the page, I added a string of pearls.  To finish off my page I covered the snowflake wooden flourishes in some silver kindy glitz and tucked them in a few places around my layout.  Here is a closer look at those finished embellishments.


You can find the downloadable instructions here
Thanks so much for stopping by. 
Until next time



No comments:

Post a Comment