Friday, August 9, 2019

Christmas Cards Let it Snow - Kaisercraft

Hey hey friends!

So this month marks the start of the first release of Christmas ranges from Kaisercraft.  Let me introduce to you - Let It Snow!

So pretty and shimmery and that teal colour is just DIVINE!

I have created a couple of quick cards to share with you using my favourite technique at the moment which is ink blending.


To start I inked a strip of white cardstock using the Kaisercraft inks and a blending brush.  The colours I used were Peacock and Sea Breeze.

Once I had the strip blended I stamped using the co-ordinating stamp set from the collection using the Metalic Silver ink.  It gave a very soft almost water mark look.

I then added some of the pretty foil baubles from the collectables pack and some sticky backed string pearls.



You can see her the soft effect the stamp has.
 

Here is a closer look at each individual card.



With Christmas fast approaching I hope I have inspired you a little to perhaps make a start on some Christmas cards.

Until next time

Happy crafting






No comments:

Post a Comment