Saturday, August 31, 2019

Hero - Workshop Kaisercraft







Hello Kaisercraft fans! 

Jo here with you today to share with you a layout created with the AWESOME Workshop collection.
 I love this collection perfect for all the men in our lives. 

Today I chose to scrap a photo of my main squeeze - hubby. 



This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is thumbnail_IMG_20190618_121627.jpg

Kaisercraft Products:  P2794 Dashing | PP1073 Paper pad | CT967 Collectables | CR213 Curios | SK813 Sticker book | FL654 Flourish | CS364 Clear Stamps
.
Here is how I created my layout.

First a 12 x 12 piece of white cardstock and add a piece of P2794 down the side.  I also stamped down the side too with the co-ordinating stamp set.

Next - prepare your wooden cogs.  I used some textured and metallic paint to give them a rusty effect.


These can now be glued to the side of your page.



Make a paper cluster from the papers in the mini 6.5 x 6.5 paper pad for your photo to sit on.  I also tucked under the cog sticker from the sticker book along with a doily.


Embellish your page with the die cuts from the collectables along with a couple of the Curios and your page is complete!

You can find the full downloadable instructions here







No comments:

Post a Comment