Monday, September 9, 2019

September Mood Board Dusty Attic

Hey there Dusty Fans!

It's Jo here with you again to inspire you with my take on this months mood board.


Check it out!  So pretty hey? So I decided to stick with  most of the colours in the colour palette.

Here is my layout


I used some pretty papers from Kaisercraft and teamed it up with some Dusty Attic goodness.

The first thing I did was make a paper cluster for my photo to sit on and then I added my Dusty chipboard. 

I covered my chipboard with some metallic paint in a mix of pink and gold for the Fancy Frame #12 set.  The bigger frame I used as a base for my photo while the smaller one I used to frame my quote for my title.

I tucked under the Fancy Accents # 2 and also the Foliage #2.

Here are a couple of closer shots



Dusty Attic Chipboard used



Thanks so much for stopping by.
 I hope that this beautiful mood board inspires you to have a go and get a little scrappy.

Until next time





No comments:

Post a Comment