Saturday, July 13, 2019

Birthday Cards - Dusty Attic

Hello Dusty Attic fans and welcome!

Today I have a couple of cards to share with you.  Always good to have few put aside for when the occasion arises!



To start I covered the base of two 5 x 7 cards with some pretty patterned papers.  I inked around the edges to give it a bit of a vintage vibe.

I then collected the chipboard and covered it all with gesso first.

For my first card I used the beautiful birdcage.  I inked it in gold and then added some glittery embossing powder just in places not completely covered it.

I then clustered up some flowers and under those flowers I tucked under some of the new Mini Foliage which I covered with some green ink.

I snipped pieces from the Corner Flourish no. 5 and inked them blue before adding a light coat of gold glitter embossing powder.

I finished with the chipboard Happy Birthday sentiments.


For my second card I started by laying on the new Broken Bits no. 4 - Marakesh.  Oh my - these are just awesome for adding just a bit of something extra to your projects!  I added some dark brown ink.

I then laid the small Clockworks chipboard which I added some brown ink too and then stippled over the top with gesso.

On top of that I placed my pretty blossoms and tucked under a little piece of Gingko Biloba that I had left over from another project as well as more of the new Mini Foliage again inked green.

I finished off with the Happy Birthday chipboard sentiments.


Dusty Attic products used:



Thanks so much for stopping by.

Until next time - happy crafting
 
Jo x







No comments:

Post a Comment