Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Laugh - Dusty Attic

Hello Dusty fans and welcome back. 

Can you believe we are already into July?  Seriously the year is just flying by!
Winter and the perfect time to be indoors scrapping up a storm!

So - with a new month means a new mood board.

Here is July


Another beautiful one by the boss lady!

I love the colours in this.  Again another one that challenged me to step outside of my "safe zone"

Here is what I created.


I started with some stamping on the background and then built my paper layers.  I added some gesso to the Cosmic Swirl chipboard and laid my photo on top.

I then tucked under some of the pretty papers that I fussy cut out.

Once my flowers were on I added some more chipboard.  I tucked under the Doily No. 5 which I covered with some dark green ink.  I snipped it in half so I could add some to the left hand side cluster as well was the right hand side cluster.

On the right hand side cluster I tucked in the Holly Flourish no. 2 chipboard with I covered in green glitter and some red paint for the berries, along with the Foliage no. 2.



On both sides I added some Foliage no. 11 and finished off my page with the simple Laugh title which I mixed two embossing powder together.  I added some gold and green embossing powder.

To finish off  I added some wordpl@y for a pop of black.


Dusty Attic products used:



Thanks for stopping by.  I hope I have inspired you to give this months mood board a go!

Until next time

take care

Jo x















No comments:

Post a Comment