Monday, January 14, 2019

Midnight - Cocoa Vanilla Studios

Hey paper people!

I hope this post finds you well.  Today I am sharing with you a couple of layouts I created with the Cocoa Vanilla collection - Midnight

Such a pretty collection.  I love this company.  SO many lovely products and all designed right here in Australia so its great to support a local company.

For my first layout I used a cut file from the Silhouette Store as my background focal point. 


I then added lots of the ephemera and chipboard pieces and finished it off with those super cute litte word stickers.  Yep - its a patterned paper background which is a little unusual for me but I love the pink tones.

My next layout has a little more white space!



Love this pic of my mum and dad.  Again I have used those Pink Paislee doiley stickers along with a good cluster of ephemera and finished it off with those awesome bold titles. .

Thanks again for stopping by

Until next time




No comments:

Post a Comment