Saturday, January 5, 2019

Blessed with Kaisercraft!

Hello and welcome to my little part of scrappy cyberspace!

Today I want to share a layout with you using the new Kaisercraft collection - Blessed.

You know sometimes you see a collection and there are parts that you really like about it that just draws you in?  Well that's how I felt about this collection.  I loved the pretty watery colour flowers along with the sketch look as well as the beautiful quotes.  The only thing I found a challenge was the orange.  I am not an orange gal!  But of course it was mixed with pink and being as pink is my favourite colour, I thought I would give it a go.

Here is what I came up with



I started by making one big cluster using the sticker sheet and the collectables and then added in some of the gorgeous new release chippy by Dusty Attic.  I love adding chipboard to my page.  It just adds a little something extra.

The photos on my layout aren't the best but that was back in a time where they were all developed on a film and we sat waiting anxiously for a couple of days wondering what we were going to get!  No editing then!

I am hoping to teach this as a class so keep a look out for dates!

I will leave you with a couple of close ups.



Thanks so much for stopping by

Until next time

Happy scrapping





No comments:

Post a Comment