Saturday, January 12, 2019

Lilac Whispers - by Kaisercraft

Hello and welcome!

Sharing a layout today that I made a little while ago but I have forgotten to blog.  I must admit I do have a few of these so you may see a few over the next week!

For this one I dug into my stash and pulled out an older collection from Kaisercraft called Lilac Whispers. 

 Its very soft and pretty and worked perfectly with my black and white pic of my dear mum and myself when she turned 70 last year.


I absolutely love the soft colour palette of this layout.  I teamed it up with some Dusty Attic chippy using those flourishes and also the script.

The circle lace stickers were actually headed for the local kindy in a chuck out I was having but as I was putting them in the box to get rid of I changed my mind and thought mmmm I might give them another shot.  So glad I did!  I LOVE them!  They are an older line from Pink Paislee and I must of had them in my stash for a good 5 years!  I like them so much now I have kept all 3 packs!

I then decided to continue having a play with this collection and thought I would create a layout that I could give away on my Facebook page.  Here is what I created


I did a little mixed media on this one. Not a lot as I have to say as much as I like it its not my thing.  I really struggle with the whole randomness of it.  But I was happy with how this turned out.

A lovely lady who I was lucky enough to meet in Brisbane a couple of years ago won this layout and she was thrilled.

Thanks for stopping by and being apart of my creative journey.

Until next time







No comments:

Post a Comment