Sunday, January 27, 2019

Kaisercraft Mint Wishes

Hello and welcome back!

I have still been playing with that older collection from Kaisercraft called Mint Wishes.  I'm not usually a fan of green but I have really enjoyed this collection, plus I was able to use it on photos that weren't Christmas.

Here's my layout


I pulled out a lot of older chippy I had laying around.  Some of this was Twiddleybitz which was a Perth company that hasn't been around for some time now so it was good to use it up. I also had a bit of a play with art stones for the first time.

Below is a couple of close ups.
 

I love that aged birdcage.  To create that effect was really simple.  I just roughly ran a black archival inkpad over the top and then added some touches of Prima gold wax.



I left the little tag on that said Christmas Memories as the photo was taken over the Christmas holidays so it kinda relates.

Thanks so much for stopping by

Until next time

Happy scrapping



1 comment:

  1. Simply stunning as usual Jo. Where did you get the birdie's from for your blog?

    ReplyDelete