Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Mini Album - Blessed

Hey scrappy friends!

Welcome!

Today I am sharing a mini album I have created using the Blessed collection from Kaisercraft.  These papers are so bright and happy and so not something I would use for a mini album usually but I wanted to give it ago.


So this album is based on similar books I have created before so the flips and pockets are similar but I have made this one a bit bigger than I would usually create.  It measures 6 inches x 8 inches and I have also used a slightly different construction to make it too.  Because this is a bigger album there is a TON of room for pics in here!

Instead of a ribbon closure as I would normally do, I chose to use some magnets and love how this turned out!

Here are a few close ups for you



 
Think this is my favourite page of the book.  I made a fold out part on both sides and secured it with a belly band.  I did try this in my last album and wanted to try it again.



The papers are so bright and I found the larger patterns on the paper a little tricky to work with as they were really bold too but I think I made it work.  I fell in love with the beautiful florals in this collection.




If you would like to see a quick walk through of my album you can see it here



Thanks so much for stopping by

Until next time




No comments:

Post a Comment