Monday, February 11, 2019

Petal Lane - Bo Bunny

Hey scrappy friends!

Sharing a layout today with some product that I have been hoarding.

This is the super pretty Petal Lane by Bo Bunny.

I think this has been sitting in my stash for a good year or maybe more.  I remember buying this one as I knew it would be a challenge for me to use yellow.

Here is what I came up with


This was a real challenge for me.

1.  I NEVER use yellow
2.  The ephemera pieces were HUGE!

But I am happy with how it turned out.

I love the freshness of the yellow and pink and with the black it all just "pops"

Here are a couple of close ups


I loved how the title came out.  I inked it with a pink inkpad and then just gently swiped some black over the top.
 

You can see here just how big those ephemera pieces were!


Thanks so much for popping by

Until next time





No comments:

Post a Comment