Monday, February 4, 2019

Butterfly Gardens - Couture Creations

Hey friends

Thanks for stopping by

Today I have another layout to share using the Butterfly Gardens collection from Couture Creations


I must admit I have struggled a little to use this collection as the tones are quite muted and a little on the yellow side for my clean white look that I usually go for but I think I still managed to make it work.

I love the simplicity of this layout.  Also how cute are those little buzzy bees.  They are a new stamp which I think may just become a bit of a fav for the foreseeable future.

Here are a couple of close ups



I also have a mini album that I have made with this pretty collection.  I am hoping to upload it soon to my new YouTube channel. 

You can find me here


I would love for you to pop over and have a look.  Don't forget to subscribe!

Until next time





No comments:

Post a Comment