Tuesday, March 5, 2019

March Inspiration Mood Board - Dusty Attic

Hello Dusty Attic friends

Its my turn to share with you my take on this months AWESOME mood board challenge.

Lets have a look at the mood board first.


Not bad huh?  Not normally colours I would use but that is what I love about these challenges.  Its great to step outside your comfort zone and try things you wouldn't always try.

Anyhoos here is my take on it.


I pulled out some paper from my stash which reminded me a bit of the bark in the photo of the mood board. 

I have tucked under my photo cluster that super pretty Lace Ornament which I just embossed with some glitter gold embossing powder.

I then added the Creative Script.  I added gesso before swiping over the top with some distress ink..

Here are a couple of close ups


I added some of the foliage to my flower clusters, and also some perforated mesh (think this is my favourite.  Its always so easy to tuck it under your layers and clusters). I then also tucked under some wood slices too.


To finish my layout I used the title Dream Big from the Captions # 8 which I thought was appropriate as it was a photo taken on the night of my son's high school graduation.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope I have inspired you to have a go at our monthly challenge.

Dusty Attic Products used





Until next time










1 comment:

  1. Wow, gorgeous, Jo! Love all the texture and that mood board is amazing inspiration!

    ReplyDelete