Wednesday, January 2, 2019

January Mood Board for Dusty Attic

Hello Dusty FANattics!

Jo here with you today to share with you my take on the January mood board.


Seriously how pretty are the colours in this colour board? 


To start my layout off I used some Distress Oxide inks and made the blue toned panel at the top of my page.

I then added some texture paste through a stencil.

Then I set about placing my photos and adding my pretties on top.


I tucked under some of the perforated mesh chipboard after giving it a light coating with some gesso.

Next I added some texture paste to the anchor chipboard in a bit of a rough fashion so that it still had a bit of texture.  When it was dry I then added some spray mists.  I love how that turned out!

My seagulls I gave another light coat of gesso to them and then coloured them with a little distress oxide.



I then adhered the rope knot under my photos.  I love all the etched details in this chippy so I just left it raw.  To finish off my layout I needed a title (something a struggle with) BUT these wordplay words are perfect!  They added the right sentiments for my layout and also gave a bit of a pop of colour with the black.

These are the Dusty Attic pretties that I used.



Thanks so much for stopping by.  Hope I have inspired you to give this months mood board a go and I look forward to seeing your creations!

Until next time










No comments:

Post a Comment