Friday, January 18, 2019

Clustered cards with Kaisercraft

Hello friends I hope this post finds you well!

Thought I would share with you today some cards I made using some pretty new Kaisercraft supplies.


I created these using what I thought was the Everlasting collection but as it happened, I picked up the Scrap Studio collectables and then went and purchased the Everlasting papers by mistake!

I was really tempted to just pop it all aside and when I was at the scrap store next pick up the right collectables but then thought no lets not be wasteful, give it a go.


So I plodded on and was quite happy with the end results.

I added a few diecuts I had laying around from left over projects and also a little bit of left over chippy.  Splattered with a bit of white acrylic paint and they came together very quickly and very easily.

I love to make cards using the collectable packs and just clustering them first and then I make my background for my card.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time




No comments:

Post a Comment