Sunday, January 20, 2019

My Creative Scrapbook Sketches - January

Hello and thanks for stopping by my blog.


So its that time of the year when I start and think about scrapping Christmas pics.  I must admit, I'm not a lover of Christmas photos but this year when I found this gorgeous range from Simple Stories it kinda inspired me to make a start.

I also thought I would have a play along with the sketch from My Creative Scrapbook.  I have been looking at their beautiful kits for a while now and debating whether to get a kit subscription.  The postage is what keeps putting me off but I'm thinking that maybe I might spend some money from Christmas and treat myself.

Anyhoos - here is my take on this months sketch.


And here is the sketch below


Very different for me and definitely a challenge!  First challenge was 4 photos on a page.  I very rarely scrap with more than 2 photos, usually its just one. Also very lineal but hey I thought lets give it a go. 

I stuck with my clean white pages and clusters.  This was such a great way of getting more than one photo on a page and I was really happy with the end result.

Here's a couple of close ups too of those clusters



It has been ages since I tried my hand at a sketch!  I had a lot of fun with this one.  Thanks so much for stopping by.

Until next time







No comments:

Post a Comment