Friday, December 28, 2018

Top 10 of 2018

Hello and thanks for stopping by

I thought that seeing as 2018 is fast coming to an end I would have a look back over the last year and share with you my favourite layouts from the year.

Its been a wonderful year full of creativity.  I have enjoyed teaching many classes and making new friends. 

Next year is looking at being another terrific year as I start my design team work for the wonderful Dusty Attic.  I must say I am super excited but also a little nervous.  Its been a little while since I have been on a DT!

Ok so here are my favourites 10 layouts for 2018


Mintay papers - oh so pretty!  I did tend to go a little overboard with this but I just loved how it all came together and I love the pic of my kids with their cousin.  Was just a special time.



A little mixed media!  Who would of thought.  This one I taught as a class and I just had the best time using different mediums.  Kinda proved to myself that while I am very much a clean scrapper I can dabble in mixed media.



Ahhh beautiful Celeb8 papers.  I think its the pop of blue on this page that makes the whole thing just come together.


Perfectly match photos make this page and all those pretty flowers and bows. 



Cocoa Vanilla - Always put out a great boy range.  I loved working with this collection and teamed with a little Dusty Attic Chipboard and it all just works!




Another layout with Cocoa Vanilla. 






This one was a mix of bits and pieces.  I used my cameo to cut my stars and then just picked up a bunch of left over stuff laying around on my table.  Love how this turned out.



Another using a cut file.  I have really enjoyed using my cameo.  Still don't know half of what it can do but I love what I do know!  Hoping to teach this as a class early next year.

 

Love the super soft colour palette of this layout.  Lilac Whispers from Kaisercraft again teamed with some Dusty Attic chippy.


And last but by no means least as I think this may be my absolute fav of 2018.  Another with Celebr8 product.  I love how this one turned out.

So that's it for another year.  Can't wait to see what the new year has in store for me.

Wishing you and all your loved ones a wonderful New Year!

Until next time





No comments:

Post a Comment