Monday, December 3, 2018

Family - Layout

Hello and thanks for stopping by.

Today I am sharing a layout I created using just bits and pieces I had laying around.



The chipboard gates, bird cage and doily as well as the title are all by Couture Creations.  The chipboard script is from Dusty Attic. 

I teamed it up with some pretty papers from Stamperia and some flowers from Green Tara.

The little cogs are diecut from the new foil and cut for the Go Press n Foil machine.  I really need to pull that machine out and use it a little more!

Here is a closer look


To make my birdcage look a little aged, I added some gold foil to it.  This is super easy to do.  All I did was add little bits of glue to the chippy and then let it get tacky.  Don't let it dry too much it still needs to be able to grab the foil.  I then used the Couture Creations foil and pressed the silver side into the glue and then gently pulled it off.  It leaves some of the gold foiling behind and creates a fantastic look.

Here is another look from a different angle.


Thanks again for stopping by.

Until next time



No comments:

Post a Comment