Thursday, November 29, 2018

Everyday Moments - Layout

Hello scrappy friends and welcome!

Today I have a layout to share with you that I created a wile ago now.  This layout just kinda fell into place without much effort.  Sometimes that just happens.  More often than not it doesn't lol!




It's a bit of a "bitsa" layout were I have used lots of different bits and pieces and just kind of coordinated it myself. 

I started using a pretty stencil with my distress inks.  Then I had a super cool flourish that I had cut on my cameo so I coloured that and added some pen marks.

From there I had a new stamp I was itching to use.  It's the one that looks like string so I stamped that and them moved onto embellishing my page.  I used a couple of chippy pieces I had left over from previous layouts.  Added my flowers and the sentiment I cut from my cameo. 

It felt really good to just start from scratch with no collection as such as a starting point.  Just some bits and pieces laying around on my desk.

Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time



No comments:

Post a Comment