Saturday, November 17, 2018

Celebr8 - A Beautiful Life!

Hello paper friends!

Thanks for popping by.


I was fortunate enough to be ask to guest design for Celebr8 South Africa this month.  Wow how excited was I!  I got to play with the super pretty A Beautiful Life collection.  Oh my so many pretty things in this gorgeous paper line.

So I got busy and created 3 layouts

Here is the first one and I think my favourite.



In the paper pack there is a bonus cut apart sheet so I was in my element sitting and fussy cutting all those gorgeous designs.
 
For my second layout I chose to fussy cut the flower wreath out of one of the 12 x 12 papers.  I then adhered it to a white back ground and stitched a little to highlight the feathers.



 
For my last layout I focused on a cluster on the left hand side again using some chippy and the pretty cut apart sheets.
 

I had an absolute blast playing with this lovely range.  If its not at your local papercraft store you need to ask them to get it in for you!

Until next time


 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment