Saturday, November 24, 2018

Pretty cards with Spellbinders Cut and Emboss

Hello and welcome back.

So as some of you may know, I have a really love of embossing folders.  I don't know what it is about them but for some reason I just love them.  It's not like I use them a lot but they are the one thing (aside for doilies and flowers) that I can't seem to walk pass at a scrappy shop.

So when I seen these ones that cut as well as emboss - well I was beside myself!

These awesome folders are from Spellbinders.  I only have 3 at the moment but yep, there is a few more on the way.

Here are the cards I made with them.


They look so good with some pretty glitter paper behind them or some gold card.





I teamed them up with some pintable diecuts that I cut out on my cameo and some chippy from Scrap Matts and quick as quick, they were done!


Think this last one may be my favourite.  Love that pretty little tulle flower from D-lish Scraps.

Thanks so my for stopping by

Until next time




No comments:

Post a Comment