Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Paisley Days - Kaisercraft


Hey paper friends!

I have a quick share today for you featuring the new Paisley Days from Kaisercraft.

I couldn't wait to get my hands on this collection.  It is super pretty and I fell in love with the colour palette.  Lots of pinks, greens, yellows and with a pop of black - I just love it!

Here is what I created


I took a cut down piece of white cardstock and laid it over the top of the black and white stripe.  Before I adhered it down I used a couple of the branding strips down either side for a pop of pink.  Lucky I got two of those pieces of paper because on the back of this sheet is the most beautiful floral design just screaming to be fussy cut.

I then made a simple paper cluster for my photo to sit on from the rest of the papers in the collection.

Fishing through the collectables pack I picked out all the frames and tucked them under with a couple tags and some of the floral die cuts too.  I added in a doily and also those little arrows at the bottom.

The layout then needed something on the left hand corner just to bring it all together so I  used the frames and another floral along with that sweet butterfly to make a cluster.

I then took a few little stickers from the sticker pad and added them to my layout in various places

Finished with my favourite stamp - that little ink splodge and finally some stitching down the sides for a bit of texture.

Here are a few close up shots




Thanks so much for popping by.

Until next time




No comments:

Post a Comment