Friday, April 5, 2019

Working Man - Celebr8

Hello friends!

So last week I was fortunate enough to be asked by the lovely Jenny Heaslip from Celebr8 Australia to do a guest design spot with the new line called Working Man.

I jumped at the chance as I love Celebr8 products!  The paper is so thick and  the packs they have include EVERYTHING you could possibly need to create up a storm.

Here are the layouts I created.


So for this first layout.  I used the cut apart bonus sheet from the bulk pack to add layers to my photo.  I then started tucking under the grid chipboard.  I left this natural as I liked the contrast. 

To alter my cogs I gently swiped over the top of them with some distress oxide inks, Tumbled Glass and Hickory Smoke.


For a bit of added texture I added some cotton underneath that little flair.  You only live once - great little sentiment considering they were going to the Eminem concert.  Not something you get to do very often!


I thought the wheels need a little extra texture so I added some of the micro beads/seed beads with some gel medium.  For an extra pop of colour I added the printed cogs from the cut a part sheet.




For my second layout I inked the background with some Tumbled Glass distress oxide inks and spritzed with water.  When it was dry I then used the numbers stencil in the kit and gently sponged on some Hickory Smoke distress oxide ink.





Again I used those frames from the bonus cut apart sheet to make a paper cluster for my photo.

Before adding my cogs which I heat embossed with some blue embossing powder and then gently swiped a black ink pad over the top to give it a more weathered look, I tucked under some of the grid chipboard that was left over from the previous layout.

I fussy cut the machine part from the cut apart sheet and tucked that under my paper layers .


To finish my page I again added some of the micro beads and also those little metal charms.

Seriously - this collection is just fantastic and a joy to work with!

  Thank you Jenny for the opportunity to work with some truly wonderful products!

Until next time




No comments:

Post a Comment