Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Grateful - Kaisercraft Peachy collection

Hey everyone and welcome back to my blog!

Today I have a layout to share with you.  I'm using left overs from a card class I taught last week using the Peachy collection from Kaisercraft.


Yep it is a bit flowery and I have a boy photo but I am more than happy to use flowers on a boy page and I thought the colours were a little neutral so it worked for me :)

So I started out with my traditional white piece of cardstock.  I then added some distress oxide ink around the photo.

I made my cluster from the collectables and also added in a new die.  That one is called Textured Weathered by Kaisercraft and I can see it become a favourite.  A really versatile die for cards or pages.

Here are some close ups



The little wooden tassel is from the Kaisercraft wooden flourishes pack from the same collection and I dipped it into so Versamark in and added the gold glitter embossing powder for some added sparkle.  The other printed tassels just have a thin smear of Kindy Glitz on the top.



Thanks so much for stopping by.

Until next time



No comments:

Post a Comment