Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Spread Yout Wings - Colour Blast

Hey everyone and thanks for stopping by

In this part of the world at the moment its been extremely hot so I have tucked myself away in my little scrappy area and have been creating in the cool air conditioning!

Today I have a layout to share using the new Spread Your Wings collection from Colour Blast.

These beautiful papers are designed by the very talented Michelle Grant.

Here is my layout


I also used some Dusty Attic chippy.  The little lace doily was made from a silicone mat and some embossing paste.

Here are a couple of close ups

The chipboard flourish I inked using distress oxides and then added some Prima waxes over the top.



Here is a closer look at that doily.

The gold flourish is also made from silicone moulds and embossing paste and I have just painted it gold.


Thanks so much for stopping by

Until next time





No comments:

Post a Comment