Friday, February 15, 2019

Beautiful, Happy, Hello, Fun - Bo Bunny

Hello scrappy friends!

Welcome to my blog.

Today I have another layout to share with you again featuring the Petal Lane collection from Bo Bunny.

I have really enjoyed working with the collection.


It was fun to work with colours  that you don't always work with.  I always seem to gravitate to pink but with the yellow and then add the black and everything just seems to come alive on the page.

The ephemera pieces were a little on the large side, but once I got used to them I enjoyed playing with them too.

I had some straws in my stash that matched perfectly and added a little bit of fun to the layout too.

The chippy words are from Scrapmatts and a couple of wood veneers that have been laying around in my stash for ages!

Here are a couple of close ups



Thanks so much for stopping by

Until next time





No comments:

Post a Comment