Sunday, February 3, 2019

Memories documented with Dusty Attic

Hey hey! 

 Jo here to share with you my take on this months moodboard challenge for Dusty Attic.

First lets have a look at the inspiration board
.

How awesome is that! 

 Here is what I came up with.



I loved the whole natural bush feel of the mood board and straight away it took me back to when we were honeymooning a few years ago in Cradle Mountain in Tasmania.  What a truly beautiful place!  So many wonderful walk tracks.  I decided to scrapbook this photo of us walking one of the trails.

Again I have stuck to my clean and simple style and started by adding a few bits of coordinating papers to the back of my photo and then set about making one big cluster using lots of  Dusty Attic goodness.



Behind the paper cluster I added some of the chicken wire.  I didn't use it as a whole piece, just snipped little pieces of it.

On top of that I then placed the doily on top.  I then put my whole paper cluster with photo on top.

To give my layout just a little something extra I added those beautiful ginkgo biloba.  I love the detail in these! 

The notebook edge border was just a little extra to add too along with an old clock and a kraft tag.

I kept my wording on this simple by using the mini caption #18 that says Memories Documented for my title and for an extra pop of black also added a little sentiment for the mini tags # 3.



Dusty Attic goodies used



Hope I have inspired you to have a go at this months moodboard.  I look forward to seeing your creations!

Until next time



















No comments:

Post a Comment