Thursday, March 3, 2016

Mini Album with Magnolia Lane

Hi lovely people!
 
Thanks so much for popping by today and letting me share.
 
I have had a wonderful time playing with the new Magnolia Lane range.  As soon as I got it I new I wanted to make a simple mini album using the beautiful papers as well as the matching embellishments.
 
This is an accordian mini album.
 


To make my album I covered 4 pieces of light weight chipboard with the gorgeous papers from 12 x 12 paper pad.  I then used the 6 x 6 for the insert as the print is a little smaller.
 
Here is a closer look  at the cover.


 
To decorate my cover I have used the co-ordinating chipboard embellishments and the ephemera pack.  My flowers I made using the Aster die  from the Floral Layers collection.  For a little sparkle I cut pieces from the Magnolia Lane Bling Flourishes with Pearls.
 
Here is how my book looks with all the pages out. 




 
I have kept my embellishments simple.  You will see that I have used some of the florals and butterflies from the ephemera pack as well as the little quotes on one of the pages from the 6 x 6 paper pad.  The doilies from the Petite Doilies range go perfectly in my album.  Just the right size.
 
I finished off with some gold hearts cut from the nesting dies and of course lots of little bling using the 2mm gemstones.
 
I am in the process of working on another flip mini album at the moment so be sure to pop back a little later for a look.
 
Until next time
 
 
Ultimate Crafts Products Used
 
Couture Creations Products Used
 
Tools used
 
Adhesives used
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment