Thursday, March 10, 2016

Blue Fern

Hello paper friends!
 
Just the last few months I have fallen totally in love with Blue Fern products.  I love their paper and chipboard and they have some stamps that are just divine.  I'm now waiting to get my hands on some if their new embossing powders.
 
Any how here is a page a created with some of their paper range.
 
 
I NEVER EVER scrap pics of myself.  I know it will be important for my kids to have them later on so I really need to make a bit more of an effort.  I was really pleased with how this turned out.  I have used an old Twiddleybitz frame and also had a bit of a play with some microbeads.

I have also done a little stenciling and some stamping and spritzing.
 
I love these kind of layouts - packed to the brim with goodies but I have been trying recently to "tone" them down a little too.  I'm really enjoying working on white backgrounds and keeping it simple but I do love it when I get the opportunity to just go nuts and chuck everything including the kitchen sink on to a page.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by
 
Until next time


No comments:

Post a Comment