Saturday, May 18, 2013

New Bike layout

Hello friends!

Wow the weather has turned a little chilly here in the last few days.  Looks like we may finally see a little bit of winter!  Yippee!  Perfect weather for staying inside and scrapping away :)

I really haven't done a lot of scrapping lately.  Instead I have taken on a huge job in knitting a HEAP of scarves for the kids school for a fundraiser.  The things you do!! 

I did manage to pull out an Echo Park paper pack and have a play.  This one is the Sisters mini themed kit.

This is what I came up with


I had a bit of a play with some texture paste and some stamping.  The chipboard butterfly frame is from WOW.  The colours are a bit different to what I would usually use.  For some strange reason I'm actually into yellow at the moment.  Go figure.  Not really one of my go to colours but it was nice to have a bit of a change.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!

Hugs

2 comments:

  1. love the papers, great page, love the textures of brickwork on the bottom :) fabulous details :)

    ReplyDelete