Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Mad About Scrappin - March Challenge

Hey everyone!   Can you believe a new month has come around again?  I am finding it hard to believe that we are almost half way through another year!
 
So a new month means a new challenge over at Mad About Scrappin and I'm always up for a challenge :)
 
Here are the details

 
Photo: May Challenge - Colour and Black and white photo, Stencil/Template and wings are to be used on your layout/card or OTP project!
I decided to scrap one of my boys for a change.  I struggle with boy layouts but really enjoyed this challenge.
 
 
This was my youngest boys first time at a concert.  We had a blast!
 
I have used some texture paste and also traced around the template to get the spots.  I then found an image on the net of a guitar with wings and printed it onto some kraft cardstock and cut it out with my circle spellbinders to create a bit of a unique embellishment.
 
Hope I have inspired you all to have a go at this months challenge.  Have a go!  We love to see your wonderful creations. 
 
Thanks for letting me share :)
 
Hugs
 
Jo

1 comment: