Thursday, March 14, 2013

My Creative Sketches Challenge

Hello!

Wow what a change in the weather over night!  From hot to rain and thunder all in the space of 24 hours.  Must say it is a lovely and welcomed change.  Perfect weather for scrapping!

Just sharing with you today my take on this months sketch at My Creative Sketches.



Slowly getting through my mum and dads wedding album and scrapping all their pics.  I have used the beautiful Kaiser paper Secret Admirer, and backed it with some of the Base Coat papers. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

Jo

4 comments:

  1. Hi Joey, I love your work and I have just become a follower. I have also passed on the Liebster Award to you. Please follow the link to my blog to see what it's about. ox Marg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout, thank you for joining the My Creative Scrapbook Sketch challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at MCS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really beautiful, and so nice to have you join in with the MCS challenge... would love to see you back with the new sketch, just released today Joanne!! :-)
    The papers you used are so pretty, adore how you used them.

    ReplyDelete